¡disruptisms! is currently seeking contributors, authors, and guest-bloggers to add their perspective to the conversation. The work is crucial and your voice is important. Join this growing collective of disruptors, agitators, and commentators today!
We’re Looking For Critical Analysis & Commentary On:
- Race, Gender, & Transgender
- Immigration & Immigrant rights
- Justice, Resistance, & Solidarity
- Current Events & Pop Culture
- & Everything In-Between
- Posts must add to disrupting systemic oppression
- Contributors should consider intersectionality, race, gender, class, sexual orientation, within their posts (refer here for a better understanding)
- Under no circumstance will derogatory slurs (racial, misogynistic, heterosexist, cissexist, ableist, etc) be tolerated
- Language must be inclusive and accessible
- Posts must be a minimum of 500 words (1000 is preferred)
- If posts are lengthy they may be broken up into multiple posts (ex “article part 1″/”article part 2”)
- While timeliness & current relevance of a post is appreciated, it isn’t always necessary–especially if you are adding more to the conversation
If interested send an email to email@example.com with “Submission” in the subject line. Post your article in the body of the email with hyperlinks connected. If your post has images please send those as attachments. Also include a brief bio about yourself, as well as your name or pen-name if preferred.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*please note we do not pay contributors, authors, or guest-bloggers for submissions at this time.